Skillfully handcrafted in Milan, Italy, this is Rocket Espresso, the Prosumer's dream brand! Rocket has remained loyal to exceptional single boiler heat-exchanger functionality. Their machines are for professional home baristas for whom optimum temperature stability just floats their boats ... and boasts!
The V model is offered in two different body styles, namely : Giotto and Mozzafiato, both with heat exchanger PID temperature control technology. Recently standard with digital shot timer allowing You, the user to better optimize the utility of extraction time. Temperature control is optimized through a PID controller drawing on 4 different signal parameters to ensure stability and optimum results into your cup.
An adjustable temperature display allows the user to select individual brewing temperatures for different coffee types and roast styles.
The Giotto and Mozzafiato are true flag-bearers of the Rocket Revoluzione !
Rocket Type V Espresso Machine Features & Specifications
- Group pressure gauge
- Boiler Pressure gauge
- Stainless steel cup frame
- Vibratory pump
- Copper boiler with brass end plates
- Heat-exchanger functionality
- PID Temperature control (Optimized temp stability)
- Low water level indicator
- No burn steam wand
- Built-in shot timer
- Steam boiler pressure gauge
- Comes with two complete portafilters (single and double)
- Comes with metal tamper
- Separate steam and hot water wands
- No-burn steam wand
- Height-adjustable feet
- Boiler capacity: 1.8L
- Reservoir capacity: 2.5L
- Power: 1200W
- Giotto Dimensions (wxdxh) : 335mm x 420mm x 400mm
- Giotto Weight : 23kg
- Mozzafiato Dimensions (wxdxh) : 280mm x 425mm x 400mm
- Mozzafiato Weight: 25.5 kg