The Tanzania is a hugely popular roaster cafe and shop grinder.
With its smaller footprint, the Tanzania is a perfect option for small roasters and cafes and shops where the best quality grind output is amongst the highest of priority. The Tanzania, known for outstanding grind consistency, thus sweet brewed coffee. It boasts impressive, 80mm flat steel burrs that make it a fast and consistent grinder, delivering beautifully fine results from most coarse of grind settings to the uhm ... finest.
Neat looking and highly robust, Mahlkonig's Tanzania will handle the volume necessary to keep up with the demands of a commercial environment. With its ability to operate at up to 1700rpm and grind at an average capacity of 13g/s, the Tanzania delivers outstanding performance while maintaining exceptional grind quality.
A high-end commercial grinder such as the Mahlkonig Tanzania is an essential piece of equipment for any roastery cafe looking to maintain quality, consistency and effeciency.
Mahlkonig Tanzania Grinder Features & Specifications
- Excellent particle size spread
- High quality flat steel burrs
- Burr lifespan of up to 4000kg of coffee
- Easy to adjust, step-less grind settings
- Small footprint makes it ideal for smaller spaces
- Durable bean hopper
- Robust, high-quality build
- Able to operate at high volumes while maintaining quality
- Bag clip and shaker plate for grinding into bags
- Voltage: 200 - 240V
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Phase: Single
- Power: 590W
- Idle speed: 1370 rpm (50 Hz); 170 rpm (60 Hz)
- Grinding disc diameter: 80 mm
- Grinding disc material: Premium cast steel
- Average grinding capacity: 13 g / s
- Hopper capacity: 800g
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 21 × 64 × 30 cm
- Net weight: 15.5 kg
- Gross weight: 17.3 kg