Expobar's "Hey" HC600 On-Demand Espresso Grinder is an excellent commercial starting point. This 'bang for your buck' grinder is impressively priced considering the capabilities, features and afterall, that it's an Expobar! Very robust with it's cast aluminium body and 64mm ever-ready burrs. We've toyed with one personally and impressed we were indeed!
The Grinder can be set to dose single shots or double shots, as well as a custom grind which is your usual start-stop function for custom independent dosing. Be finicky with the pleasure of stepless grind settings as well as shot counter features on offer. Yes, we did mention something about bang for Your buck!
Advanced home users as well as small to medium cafe owners make no mistake when investing in the Expobar "Hey" ... we vouch for it's worth personally!
Expobar "Hey" HC600 Grinder features & specifications
- Cast aluminium body
- Stepless grind setting
- Programmable single and double doses
- LCD display and counter selection
- Dose mode (single; double or custom)
- Dose counter facility
- Burrs diameter: 64mm
- Power: 350W
- Grinding capacity: 6 - 9kg per hour
- Dosing capacity: 4 -18g per dose (programmable)
- Bean Hopper capacity: 1,2kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 560mm x 210mm x 330mm
- Net weight: 13kg
- Gross weight: 15kg